For My Writer Friends! Want More Amazon Royalties? Learn Scrivener – A Quick & Easy Guide
If you write fiction or nonfiction, I highly recommend writing software that I use called Scrivener. But it can be extremely confusing to use. When I first started using Scrivener, I didn’t understand how to fully and effectively use it. I wish this course and guide has been around then! And even now, as much as I’ve learned about Scrivener from using it for a good while, I am still learning more using this product!
Just a few of the Scrivener keys you will learn that will open the creative floodgates:
• How to set up a Scrivener project from scratch.
• How to utilize the Scrivener templates.
• How to format your documents like a rock star.
• How to add research from just about any source, and organize it right within your Scrivener project.
• Enjoy distraction free writing (just one click away).
• How to export your project for Kindle publishing in just a few taps of the mouse.
• How to export to ePub format for the iBookstore, Kobo and Nook.
• How to take that same project and create a publish ready PDF for CreateSpace.
• How to use Scrivener’s cool cork board view to rapidly create and arrange your projects.
• Set writing goals, track your progress and check your stats.
• Use Scrivener’s Collections feature to search, streamline and organize your projects.
• Integrate your Scrivener workflow with others tools such as Evernote and compatible iPad apps.
• Plus too many other benefits and fabulous features to pack onto one page.