They say the money’s in the list. As a blogger you probably already know about the power of having a mailing list. The top affiliate bloggers get their main income from their list. But perhaps you’re still struggling to build a mailing list for your blog, despite trying. Good news! There’s a brand new WordPress plugin that can help you increase your blog subscriber list!
The WordPress plugin is called WPSubscribers. It’s an all-in-one solution to help you build your subscriber mailing list. It’s easy and fast to install, so you’ll be up and running with it in just a minute or two.
Here are just some of the WPSubscribers plugin features:
1. You can place your mailing list opt-in form just about anywhere on your blog that you want, such as a pop-up, in the footer, on a sidebar, inside the post content, in the comment section, etc.
2. There’s nine cool designs in eight different colors.
3. The plugin is an intelligent plugin, meaning you can customize any aspect of it, configure things such as display time, your location, and more.
4. Keep track of opt-in form performance with an in-box analytics function.
5. Create multiple exit popups and add them in any webpage.
Using WPSubscriber is super easy! Just a click you can send out email updates to your list, letting your subscribers know about your latest product offers, latest posts, special deals you might have, affiliate offers, etc.
Taking advantage of the comprehensive features that WPSubscriber offers makes your subscriber mailing list building much easier and quicker. The WPSubscriber WordPress plugin offers both flexibility and quality that’s intended to help you build up your mailing list, so you don’t want to miss this one!
There’s a 60 day money back guarantee, so if for any reason you’re not happy with the results, you can get a refund. That’s a great deal!